Every year, it’s a sign the holiday season has arrived when a bronze cherub mysteriously appears on the old L.S. Ayres clock on the southwest corner of Washington and Meridian streets.
It’s a beloved tradition that’s been going on for more than 70 years. The baby angel comes out of hiding and watches over downtown Indianapolis shoppers until Santa arrives on Christmas. It secretly goes up the night before Thanksgiving.
- 7.2 oz./yd², 66/34 polyester/ringspun cotton preshrunk French Terry
- Crewneck with raglan sleeves
- 1x1 ribbed double-needle topstitched collar
- V-notch detailing
- Natural back neck tape on all colors
- Double-needle stitching on raglan sleeves and bottom band
- Spandex in collar, waistband and cuffs