Ross-Ade stadium was built in 1924 to replace Stuart Field, which had been hosting Purdue football since 1892. It is named in honor of Purdue alumni David E. Ross and George Ade, the principal benefactors.
- 4.2 oz., 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Fabric laundered
- Set-in 1x1 triblend baby rib collar
- Side seamed
- Officially Licensed
- Vintage Black