David, and Carl Lindner opened the Lindner Bros. ice cream business in 1930. In 1949 the first Lindner's store opened. By 1968 there were 27 locations.
For every craving of cherry chocolate chip ice cream or raspberry salad sherbet, there was Lindner. The neighborhood shop that introduced the convenience store and drive-thru window concept to Indiana.
50% Polyester, 50% Cotton. Heather Red