Al Green’s drive-in restaurant opened on the East-side of Indianapolis in 1947. It flourished during the 1950s and 60s, declined in the 70s, and closed in the early 90s. It's now demolished. One of its distinctions is that in 1953 it became the nation's first drive-in to use phone curb serivce. Also, its legendary gigantic tenderloins.
4.2 oz.(US) 7 oz. (CA), 52/48 Airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
Coverstitched collar and sleeves