Welcome To Hinkle Fieldhouse
Product Code: WELCOMETOHINKLE-1
The fieldhouse was originally called Butler Fieldhouse, but was renamed in 1966 to honor Paul D. "Tony" Hinkle (1899–1992), who was basketball coach at Butler for 41 seasons ending in 1970. In 1983, it was placed on the National Register of Historic Places, and on February 27, 1987, it was designated as a National Historic Landmark in recognition of its role in transforming college basketball.
50% Polyester, 50% Cotton. Heather Navy