Located on the near northside of Indianapolis in the heart of Butler University’s campus, the gardens encompass twenty acres of hillside overlooking a small manmade lake and the historic Indianapolis Central Canal. The gardens were designed in 1949 by James Holcomb, a Trustee of Butler University, and Arthur Lindberg, then superintendent of buildings and grounds for the campus. Construction of the gardens was completed by 1950.
- 4.3 oz./yd², 50/25/25 polyester/combed ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Fabric laundered
- 1x1 triblend baby rib set-in collar
- Side seams
- Curved bottom hem, flatlock finish
- Heather White/Navy
- Officially Licensed